- She is the Sweet Little Lily of Sharon
- She is the darling of old Anna and Zachariya
- She is worthy gift to Yahuoch
- She is the hope unmatched in the universe
- She is our guiding deity
- She is the personification of courage and sacrifice
- She was the offering to the holy temple
- She is our dear mother who is inimitable
- She is our Kanikkamatha
Kanikkamatha Convent English Medium Higher Secondary School was established in 1960
There is no life without light. The love wins the hearts and the light illumines the darkness that envelops humanity. The flower symbolizes Love. Love for God and love for the whole humanity. The lamp is the light of faith and knowledge. It is lighted to lighten. The crown shows the unending dimensions of learning
WE STRIVE TO EMPOWER WOMEN AND CHILDREN THROUGH CHRISTIANFORMATION.
The school logo speaks for the school and the purpose it serves in the society. Keeping this in mind the logo has been designed very thoughtfully including a lotus flower, a lamp, two feathers, an open book and a crown to glorify it.
- The lotus flower gives meaning to our mission that is to raise students from any level of society and to mould children through christian formation;
- The lamp and its light speaks for the enlightenment given to children through holistic education;
- The two feathers symbolises the freedom to think positive and to fly high;
- The open book is the purpose of the institution that is education .
- The crown is the glory of kanikkamatha under the guidance of whom our students make great achievements.
- TO EDUCATE CHILDREN TO BECOME ACTIVE AND RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS.
- TO IMPART KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM WITH LOVE AND DEDICATION.
- TO MOULD CHRIST LIKE LEADERS WHO WILL TRANSFORM THE SOCIETY
OUR STEPS TO SUCCESS
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Aims at the total development and training of character and personality of the girl children so as to enable them to become useful members of the home and society. The school also enables the children to acquire the highest kind of principles rather than the mere learning of facts.
Primarily to provide Catholic children, sound education based on religious and moral values. However, admission is open to all good and earnest candidates, irrespective of cast and creed. For, we base our training on the Fatherhood of God and the consequent brotherhood of all men.
To develop social values and psychomotor skills of the pupil.
To develop positive attitudes towards life which will lead to empathetic understanding of fellow-beings and their feelings, self confidence, courage, faith and vision
The values which guide us at the Kanikkamatha are:
- Love and Compassion
- Truth and Justice
- Tolerance and Peace
- Equality and Brotherhood
OUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE
The introduction of indoor games and other programmes can be easily facilitated in the big auditorium in the school campus for the benefit of the students. The auditorium is indeed a dream come true. We also strive to produce courageous citizens for our nation. Women, for others, to have a deep experience of God, in their own faith which will light the inner fire and to bring out leaders who will transform the society as a catalytic agent
Above all, the management, staff and students of Kanikkamatha Convent English Medium Girls Hr. Secondary school, Palakkad thank ‘Our Heavenly Father’ whose faithful providence, protection and direction has been constantly with us throughout the year. Without his blessings, our labours would have been in vain.