The institution would like to cater to the educational needs of the public of Palakkad and its vicinity.But due to various constraints the school cannot accomodate all those who wish to enrol. Admission is opened only to L.K.G and XI standard.
Procedure and Norms
- Registration forms are issued to all candidates seeking admission to L.K.G
- Candidates resgistered are called for verfying the details furnished.
- Physical well being of the candidates taken into account
- Candidates residing close to the school are given preference
- XI standard admission is based on X standard Matriculation exam marks
The school presently runs from LKG to Plus-Two. The medium of instruction is English. The school takes care of the teaching of Hindi, the national language and mother tongue. The syllabus of the school follows 10 + 2 pattern of Education of the State Board, Thiruvananthapuram.
The curriculum is mainly divided into scholastic and non-scholastic subjects. The scholastic subjects include the three languages, science, social science and Mathematics from Std I to Std X. Besides they have the non scholastic subjects which include Physical Education, Work Experience, Music , Dance etc. These subjects are taught in a systematic manner and the performance of students are tested and evaluated scientifically and continuously.
Std XI and XII follow the Plus 2 pattern of education envisaged by SCERT, Thiruvananthapuram. Student choose their pursuit of subjects from the subjects given below.
Streams of studies for Senior Secondary classes:
- Malayalam/Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
- Malayalam/Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Malayalam/Hindi, English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Computer Application
SCHOOL DRESS CODE
G & LP
Royal Blue, Pinafore with a square neck. White poplin blouse (slack with shirt collar and loose sleeves 4” above the elbow) Blue ribbon , Black Shoes & White Socks.
Royal blue skirt reaching up to the middle of the knees. White poplin blouse (slack with shirt collar and loose sleeves 4” above the elbow) , Blue ribbon, Black Shoes & White Socks.
Royal blue Salwar, White Kameez, Royal blue waist coat, Black Shoes & White Socks, Blue ribbons. Blue ribbon, Black Shoes & White Socks.
Churidhar – Plain light peach colour
Peach Colour Ribbon
Black Shoes & White Socks.
SPECIAL UNIFORM - WEDNESDAY
Plain light peach shirt with a checked pinafore skirt
Light peach color ribbon
Black Shoes & White Socks.
UP & HS
Churidhar plain light peach colour with checked waist coat
Black Shoes & White Socks, Peach ribbon.
- * INTRODUCED NEW UNIFORM FOR HSS SECTION
- DARK CREAM BLAZER WITH LIGHT CREAM SHIRT AND BLACK CHECK SKIRT